JEWELRY / GRAPHIC DESIGNER (FREELANCE)
- To hold consultations with commissioning clients, discuss the client's range of options and formulate original ideas as well as sketching out ideas to help the client visualise the finished design.
- Managing all of The Starry Co’s social media platforms.
- Preparing graphics for marketing efforts and social media pages and posting requirements for monthly launches.
- Assist in photo shoot and shoot conceptualisation.
- 18 and above.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, particularly: Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom. Knowledge in Premiere Pro, After Effects and Final Cut Pro is a bonus.
- Able to work independently and well under deadlines and pressure.
- Must be a creative individual with excellent people skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Sounds like a good fit for you? Please submit an application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do remember to include the position title in the subject line, as well as to attach your CV and other relevant information along with details of your:
- Earliest Availability
- Commitment Period
- Expected Salary
Please also include a short write up on your decision to join The Starry Co, and the contributions you can make to the team.