CUSTOMER RELATIONS MANAGER (FULL-TIME)
- Be the point of contact for all online queries and is responsible for efficient, prompt and thoughtful response to customers.
- Handle and resolve customers' complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Uphold efficiency and customer satisfaction.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Fulfilling, packing and dispatching of all online orders.
- Managing inventory, quality check and weekly stock count.
- Handle and process customer's exchanges and returns efficiently.
- Unpack shipments monthly and replenish new stocks for monthly arrival.
- 18 and above.
- Min. GCE 'O' Level or equivalent, prior customer service experience is a bonus.
- Strong command of the English language.
- A team player, creative, efficient and honest.
- Able to work independently and well under deadlines and pressure.
- Able to establish good rapport with current and potential customers.
HOW TO APPLY
Sounds like a good fit for you? Please submit an application via email to email@example.com.
Do remember to include the position title in the subject line, as well as to attach your CV and other relevant information along with details of your:
- Earliest Availability
- Commitment Period
- Expected Salary
Please also include a short write up on your decision to join The Starry Co, and the contributions you can make to the team.